<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22748988?origin\x3dhttp://noti-ahdi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 04, 2008 ; 10:13 PM

Hi, Working opening today.. Wake up 5am to prepare den left house around 5.45.. Den reach store 6am .. Wow … coz bosses travel my store lol.. Sian ..den have to replace new chart at kitchen … so I came store early to do all thing lol… hahs!! They came ard 8.30 am ba !! Den left quite fast worz .. Good .. After that Teresa (BC) came store do SOR worz … omg .. Always come when I working de … unlucki sia .. Den when she wanna verify beef check.. I dun wan to do den call linus do lol… scare lol… hahs!! But at last the beef check under the temp worz … so have to do a lot of thing lol…she left quite fast too .. Hee!! But everything was aright today .. Ya still gt 1 funni thing … when I went to toilet… a while later a heard a Malaysian gal voice sia … dn I think … this is boy toilet ma .. Why she come in for .. Or I go wrong but no lei … den she toking to someone thru phone .. Actually wanna tell her .. "this is boy toliet lei" but I scare I wearing mac uniform later I pai she oso lol… at last dun have … hahs!! So funni sia .. That gal … so pls next time when u going toilet pls dun use handphone incase go wrong toilet ar … hahs!! Jus reach home .. So tired lol…. Going to rest le … ok la… nothing else to blog le … bye...

ADon Lawrence 一个人的生活





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Time We Been Go Thru

We have Stopped Since 943 DAYSY




ADon Lawrence Profile


Name:ADon Lawrence
D.O.B: 06 NOV 1990
Status: Single since 12 april 2011
Zodiac: Scorpio
School: Nil
Hobbie:Swimming, Bowling, Cycling, Singing & Mani More!!!
Company:army
NS:"12 June to 11 June 2011"


ADon WANT FOR 2011Y

**Apple IPHONE 4
**Canon IXUS 120ISView
**Adidas Jacket
**CitiGems Couple Ring
**CitiGems Ear Ring
**Professional Camera "Canon"
**PSB Diploma cert "Business Adminstration"
**Degree cert "Accounting"
**Degree cert "Finance"
**ACCA Cert
****ORD****


*Buy My Own
*Present

-?ADon WaNnA Travel?-Y

~~TaiPei
~~BangKok
~~Thailand Island "KOH SAMUI"
~~Thailand Island "PHUKET"
~~ShangHai
~~Hong Kong
~~Genting
~~Japan
~~Korea
~~Bei Jing
~~GoldCoast
~~Paris

*Went

ADon Upcoming Event For 2011 Y

~~ORD DAY YEAHHHH ORD LoL "11 June 2011"
~~21st Birthday Party"06 NOV 2011"

*End
:-) Veri Happi
:) Happi
:( Sad

MEMORIESY

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2011
May 2011


SWEETEST LiNKY

?Ratnah?
Kenneth
Cheryl
Hui Mei
Shu Wah
Ruo Ping
Jasmine
Cassie
Lai Qiang
David


ADon have WORDS TO UY

You Hurt Me, Is More Den What You Gave Me.
Just A Simple Request From You,
Yet You Cant Do it.
What You Have Told Me That U Love Me,
Is All Faked.
Thank You For Giving me a good advance Birthday Present
And I Will Remember ur Present Thru Out My Whole Life.

Words Of The MonthY

Love is not when u free den u treasure...
I'm not a toys
I need ur accompany
I need ur Care and concern
I need ur LOVE

ADon Hope for 2011Y

=Find a person that really LOVE mi
=Celebrate My 21st Birthdae with the Person i love
=Celebrate My 21st Birthdae Wif Alot of Frenz
=Receive Alot Of Present On My 21st Birthdae
=Find A job That I Really Like
=Get To Noe More Frenz
=Travel To Other Country With my lover
=Tann until GoldenBrown “古铜色” skin Color

ADon HateY

+Bastard
+Betray
+Childish Minded
+Flirt
+Faker

GossiperY




MUSICY



The Day That I Waiting For "ORD" Y